Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wanhee Choi
Dr. Wanhee Choi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Riverside, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wanhee Choi has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wanhee Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr Michael McGriff
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Dr. Joanne Godley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi40
Dr. David Floyd
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi12