Learn more about Dr. Wanika Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanika Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanika Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanika Williams practice?
Dr. Wanika Williams practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Smyrna, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Smyrna Internists, Smyrna Pediatricians, and Smyrna General Practitioners.