A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanny Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanny Tam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Tam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wanny Tam practice?
Dr. Wanny Tam practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.