A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wanping Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wanping Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wanping Hu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Hu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wanping Hu MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wanping Hu practice?
- Dr. Wanping Hu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wanping Hu practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Ontario Internists and Ontario Oncologists.