Overall Review

December 11th, 2015
Actually have no opinion, haven't seen him often enough. am about to request from his office results of yesterday's Doppler/CAt Scan, ordered STAT last night by my excellent Primary Physician, Dr . Dr. diTeresa. his rapid response to my request will determine what I think of him. please quit asking for reviews and give me his office number .

May 8th, 2015
He's the best of the best
Due to the medical condition of a family member who took all of my time, I was unable to see Dr. Khan for quite some time. Unfortunately, my heart went back into AFIB before I could break loose to take care of myself. Dr. Khan not only remembered me, but also guessed the correct number of years it had been since I had last been in to see him (five). He not only listened to me talk about my family member's illness, he also listened to me tell him about my other medical issues that had arisen since I last saw him. I would rate both his expertise and his bedside manner as second to none. He has a very knowledgeable and caring staff. I feel very blessed to be his patient.

March 31st, 2015
Dissapointed
My husband has heart related issues since he was a baby. Although he's still fairly young, when there are symptoms that could be related to his heart, we take immediate action. He'd been having a few issues, and after our general doctor confirmed an irregular EKG, we were referred to Dr. Khan. We were told we might have to wait a few weeks to be seen. Fortunately within a few days, we got a call that there was an opening and could be seen that same week. We were relieved, because who wants to wait forever for a possible heart issue that could turn into a much bigger problem?! We both go to his appointment. Staff was excellent, & it was a clean & friendly environment. The wait was over 30 minutes, but not terrible. Nothing so far that could possible make us upset. Once we were called in, we spent a pretty good amount of time with his nurse. She asked us all the right questions, was well mannered and thorough. As our first visit, we were very impressed thus far. We talked about my husband's health history, family history, previous surgeries, symptoms, etc... She did an EKG, to which the results were again abnormal. After several minutes more, she walked out telling us the doctor would be right in to see us. It wasn't long before Dr. Khan Walked in. He introduced himself, shook our hands and sat down. Right off the bat, he started speaking. He said, he thought my husband just had an irregular heartbeat and that's probably how it had always been all his life. No big deal, nothing to worry about. He was ready to let us go, just like that. We felt he was rushed, not even 5 minutes in and he was ready to let us go without even so much as a peep from us. I was a bit confused, because I couldn't believe that was his conclusion given the information he was provided by his nurse. So WE were the ones to ask HIM questions, and that's when we realized he didn't even look at his charts, his information, or anything else. He walked in with only the knowledge that my husband had two abnormal EKGs. When we started talking is when he started to take a look at the information on his computer. THEN he finally started asking us questions, and ended up concluding there was an issue that needed more testing. Not even 15 minutes after (and that's only because we weren't okay with his first diagnosis) we leave and were scheduled for more testing. The testing couldn't be done until about 2-3 weeks later, and we wouldn't know a diagnosis til over a month later because the doctor was going to be gone on vacation. I always have a problem with waiting too long on my family's health issues, especially since my husband's symptoms had been getting worse. We went ahead and scheduled it all, but after looking into different doctors and schedules, I ended up canceling with Dr. Khan. I think no doctor should ever assume anything whatsoever, especially a specialist of a vital organ. If we didn't find his first diagnosis weird, we would have left out of there because many people TRUST their doctors, as they should. I think if we'd been a family member, friend, or acquaintance, he would not have assumed so quickly and it's very disappointing to know we are just another number, another patient, another check. Maybe it was a one time mistake, but because of it we will never go back to him and we will never recommend him to anyone. People put their life's in doctor's hands, and any doctor that is willing to assume is no doctor I'd go back to. Our time is just as important as theirs.