A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waqar Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waqar Ahmad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqar Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waqar Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waqar Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Waqar Ahmad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Waqar Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.