Dr. Waqar Cheema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waqar Cheema?

One of the very best

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Cheema has been treating me for about 2 years now and he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Prompt, competent, courteous and willing to take the time to listen to your needs. I am so very glad to have found Dr. Cheema.

The Best found after 52 years

Posted on January 14th, 2014

as a child I was "brushed" by lightning , My brother witnessed it but No one believed us . After that I had a strange thumping once in a while in my cheat ,it felt like my heart was trying to get out. A few years after that I was struck by an 18 wheeler on a small rotary causiing myself and my 24 inch Bicycle to get jammed up in the frill of the truck . Shortly after that My feet were like blocks of ice and my legs always felt a strange tingling . Doctors called it growing pains at first , then summer doldrums , then he is looking for attention . Always the same grief . During a Colonoscopy the imaginary heart trying o get out happened . The professionals sat there blaming each other not knowing I was fvully awake after the procedure . i was made to stay and get checked out. Dr Cheema came in told me I had a serious problem , I replied I know its all in my head to so go away. he tried to convonce me to come in.I refused .he told me call if I change my mind. 2 weeks of thumping and near passing out I called. I sat in his office for less than 10 minutes and into exam. It took him 10 minutes to tell me I had a serious atrial fibulastion issue and a blockage in my right femeral atrery . the femeral artery took almost 40 minutes to remove the blockage and install a stint. I woke up with warm feet foir the first time in 52 years . the A-fib after trying meds disnt work he did a cardioversion , I woke up and I felt so entirely different I wept . Dr Cheema is the best , and if anyone questions that send them to me

Review for Dr, Waqar Cheema

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Cheema is an outstanding cardiologist. He understands both the interventional and metabolic aspects of heart disease. He listens to his patients and is willing to work with them in prescribing a treatment plan and in modifying it as appropriate. Highly recommended. A+.

Posted on September 11th, 2017