Learn more about Dr. Waqar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waqar Siddiqui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waqar Ahmed Siddiqui MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Waqar A. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Waqar Siddiqui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waqar Siddiqui practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.