Dr. Waqar Ahmed Siddiqui MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waqar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance