A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waqas Ghumman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waqas Ghumman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqas Ghumman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghumman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ghumman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waqas Shafqat Ghumman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Waqas S. Ghumman practice?
- Dr. Waqas Ghumman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Waqas Ghumman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.