Learn more about Dr. Waqas Ghumman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waqas Ghumman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqas Ghumman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghumman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ghumman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghumman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Waqas S. Ghumman practice?
Dr. Waqas Ghumman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Indianapolis Cardiologists.