Learn more about Dr. Waqas Ghumman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waqas Ghumman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghumman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghumman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waqas Ghumman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghumman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ghumman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waqas Shafqat Ghumman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Waqas S. Ghumman practice?
- Dr. Waqas Ghumman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Waqas Ghumman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.