inactive

Waqas Ilyas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2014
The best in his field!
Dr. Ilyas is the only one I trust something so precious as my eyes with! I have every confidence in him concerning treatment plans and long term goals. He is so personable and takes time to explain in depth, the diagnosis, options, and course of treatment best suited for me. My treatments involve injections in my eye...Dr. Ilyas is the only one I will allow to do it. With him doing it, its quick and painless. Easy peasy!

July 12th, 2014
Zonular dehiscence
Had complications from cat. Surgery. Dr. Ilyas took the time (6 weeks ) for eye to heal and removed lense participle from rear of my eye w/ no complications. Would trust him w/ my life ! Eye 20/20 now.

May 5th, 2014
Great Retina Doc!
He was knowledgeable and detailed in explaining to me my problem of a macular hole. He and his office staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Surgery to fix my macular hole went very well. It is so nice to see in the center part of my vision again! Great retina surgeon and I highly recommend him.

July 8th, 2012
Excellent results
Doc and his staff gave me wonderful care when simple cataract surgery went haywire. He had to do surgery on my eye, and my sight was finally restored. Thanks Doc!

September 17th, 2010
He had an wonderful bedside manner. He explained my retina problem to me and my wife and took time to answer our questions. I am doing well since he repaired my retinal detachment and very grateful we were sent to him.