A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Becker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward G Becker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ward G. Becker practice?
- Dr. Ward Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward Becker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Primary Care Doctors and Wernersville Geriatric Doctors.