Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ward Brown
Dr. Ward Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with another office in Tomah, WI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital Medical Center, HSHS St Vincent Hospital and Tomah Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ward Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Ward Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Sylvia Firary
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Alcee Jumonville
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Dalia Nashed
Residency, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi