A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Buster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Buster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buster graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Paul Buster DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ward P. Buster practice?
- Dr. Ward Buster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ward Buster practices Neurological Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, OH.
See Columbus Neurological Surgeons.