A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewitt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Dewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital, Missoula, Mt
- Missoula Comm Med Ctr, Missoula, Mt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Stark Dewitt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ward S. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Ward Dewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward Dewitt practices Otolaryngology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Otolaryngologists.