A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Dewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dewitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital, Missoula, Mt
- Missoula Comm Med Ctr, Missoula, Mt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Stark Dewitt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ward S. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Ward Dewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward Dewitt practices Otolaryngology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Otolaryngologists.