A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Hamlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Hamlet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Hamlet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlet graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hamlet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward P Hamlet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ward P. Hamlet practice?
- Dr. Ward Hamlet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ward Hamlet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Wayne Surgeons.