A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Hamlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Hamlet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Hamlet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlet graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hamlet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward P Hamlet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ward P. Hamlet practice?
- Dr. Ward Hamlet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ward Hamlet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.