Dr. Ward Houck Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ward Houck?

Quality of life, GONE.

Posted on August 27th, 2017

He did hernia stomach surgery on me. Stayed in hospital 32 days. Said I needed NO FOLLOW. I was sent home on dialysis, didn't go in on dialysis. Went to GI doctor because symptoms worsened. He had cut the Vagas nerve to my stomach, which renders your stomach dead, paralyzed. I now have gastrophoresis. Baby food, purred food, no meats no dairy products, no skins on any fruit or veg. Losing nutrients and vitamins daily because the food just sits in my stomach till it gets so food, I start vomiting with no control. Nausea every day. Have trouble breathing when the food gets so high. Eventually a feeding tube. He has ruined my whole quality of life. I will not be able to do things anymore that require walking, because I can't breath and don't have the energy. No wonder he didn't want a follow up!!

What a guy. He saved my life in January!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr HOUCK is about to give me my life back too.

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I vetted Dr HOUCK heavily. He was everything I thought he would be. I cannot wait for him to do MY surgery. He is a hands on physician that is very detailed, going over the X-rays with his patients. He also has a great bedside manor.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2011

He Saved My Life

Posted on April 15th, 2010

I was diagnosed with Achalasia in December 2006 after seeing three (3) gastroenterologist. I had a heller myotomy in January 2007 that did not correct ...

Posted on June 11th, 2017