A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Longbottom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Longbottom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Longbottom, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Longbottom graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Longbottom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Tampa Outpatient Surgical Facility
- University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Gregory Longbottom MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ward G. Longbottom practice?
- Dr. Ward Longbottom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ward Longbottom practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.