Dr. Ward Neff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ward Neff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017

To the Point

If your looking for someone to pat you on he head and tell you everything is going to be all right then stay home and talk to your sister. However if you want a Doctor who can identify a problem and then provide a solution Dr. Neff is the right person for you. His diagnostic skills and resouces are legendary.

October 11th, 2016

Engineer

Outstanding Doctor, on time, efficient and very professional.

March 26th, 2016

WORST DOC

I DO NOT THINK THERE COULD BE A WORSE DOC THAN DR. NEFF. HE IS RUDE, ARROGANT, INSENSITIVE, UNCARING, DOESN'T LISTEN, RUSHES IN/OUT IN 5 MINS. HE MADE FUN OF ME WHEN I TRIED TO TELL HIM ABOUT PROBLEMS THAT I AM HAVING. HE WOULD ASK A QUESTION & THEN BEFORE I COULD GET 3 WORDS OUT, HE CUT ME OFF. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN ABOUT PAIN/SWELLING IN MY NECK. HE GRABBED ME HARD UNDER THE CHIN & TRIED TO YANK IT FORWARD,WHILE LAUGHING & TELLING ME THAT HE COULD SEND ME TO A PLASTIC SURGEON. SO, FOR DAYS AFTER I HAD MORE PAIN & A LUMP UNDER MY CHIN. THANKFULLY, IT WENT AWAY. BUT, I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM THAT I TOLD HIM ABOUT. I HOPE HE GETS SICK SOME DAY & GETS A DOC JUST LIKE HIMSELF. HIS NURSES WILL NOT EVEN CALL INS TO "TRY" TO GET A PA ON A MED. I WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS (ALL THE TIME SENDING REMINDERS) AND I STILL DID NOT GET THE PA. THEY SENT MY REFILL TO THE WRONG PHARMACY & DID NOTHING TO CORRECT IT. I ASKED 3X TO GET MY VACCINE UPDATED & NEVER DID GET IT. IF YOU ARE SICK, HIM & HIS COCKY ATTITUDE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN WORSE. HE WILL NOT EVEN "TRY" TO HELP YOU.

December 29th, 2015

I transferred my care to Dr. Neff after my physician of 30+ years retired. Dr. Neff has been kind, compassionate and very caring each time I have seen him. I have been very fortunate to find him!

June 6th, 2014

Dr Neff's diagnosis skill saved my life. During what I though was a visit for a boil, he took one look and sent me straight to a surgeon. I spent the next 3 weeks in the hospital. I am so thankful for Dr Neff. His follow up and genuine concern and care make him absolutely the best doctor I've seen in my life!

March 27th, 2014

My Mother

Dr. Neff is wonderful. My mother had been to the ER several times in Florida and her health continued to get worse. After spending the Holidays with her I called Dr. Neff and asked if he would be willing to see her if I brought her to Evansville. He diagonosed my mother and was able to get her the help she needed. She is now home and doing much better!

March 11th, 2013

Great Doctor

Very polite, understanding, listens to my questions and explains things, and I don't feel like I'm just a number to him or the staff. He's a great doctor and I'll always recommend him to friends and family.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Neff is excellent in diagnosing a problem and finding answers for treatment. However, he can be gruff and seems to be uncaring at time, usually in a hurry to leave the room. But when a true crisis hits, he can be a very caring individual which surprised me since I had never seen that side of him in the 15 years I have been going to him.

June 8th, 2012

Like his candor and forthrightness! Unlike alot of Doctor's he is not condesending, however, if you do not like or want candor, then he may not be for you.

March 23rd, 2012

this doctor was rude and had no bedside manor. He complained about how busy he was and did not even look at the problems that were being brought up. I wouldn't even take my dog to ths doctor. office staff was very nice and caring the doctor was the worst that I have had

April 6th, 2017