A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward O'Donnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Donnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward John O'Donnell MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ward J. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Ward O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward O'Donnell practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.