A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Oakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Oakley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Oakley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Oakley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Montgomery
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Sayre Oakley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ward S. Oakley practice?
- Dr. Ward Oakley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ward Oakley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raeford, NC and Rockingham, NC.
See Pinehurst Surgeons.