A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Poulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Poulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Poulos has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Elias Poulos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ward E. Poulos practice?
- Dr. Ward Poulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ward Poulos practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.