A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ward Poulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ward Poulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Poulos has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ward E. Poulos practice?
Dr. Ward Poulos practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.