A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Tolbert Smith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ward T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ward Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward Smith practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.