A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ward Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ward Tolbert Smith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ward T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ward Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ward Smith practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.