A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ware Kuschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuschner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ware Kuschner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuschner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kuschner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ware Glenn Kuschner MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ware G. Kuschner practice?
- Dr. Ware Kuschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ware Kuschner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Critical Care Practitioners, and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.