A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wareef Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wareef Kabbani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wareef Kabbani, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wareef Kabbani MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wareef Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Wareef Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Wareef Kabbani practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.