A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waref Azmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waref Azmeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waref Azmeh, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Azmeh graduated from Fac De Med De Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Azmeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waref J Azmeh MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Waref J. Azmeh practice?
- Dr. Waref Azmeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waref Azmeh practices Infectious Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Infectious Disease Doctors.