Learn more about Dr. Wari Wabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wabara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wari Wabara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabara graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wari Lawrence Wabara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wari L. Wabara practice?
- Dr. Wari Wabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Wari Wabara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons and Las Vegas Surgeons.