A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wari Wabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wabara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabara graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wari Lawrence Wabara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wari L. Wabara practice?
- Dr. Wari Wabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Wari Wabara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tampa Surgeons.