Learn more about Dr. Wari Wabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wabara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabara graduated from University Of Newcastle, Callagahn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wari Lawrence Wabara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wari L. Wabara practice?
- Dr. Wari Wabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Wari Wabara practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons and Brandon Surgeons.