Learn more about Dr. Wari Wabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wabara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabara graduated from University Of Newcastle, Callagahn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wari Lawrence Wabara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wari L. Wabara practice?
- Dr. Wari Wabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Wari Wabara practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Orthopedic Surgeons and Brandon Surgeons.