Dr. Waring Trible Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Waring Trible Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Waring Trible Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2013

excellent doctor

he literally saved my life, he was the on call doctor at Mary washington when I was left laying with Pancretitis ( sp?) for 2weeks.He came in one day and removed a Gall stone lodged in my pancreas, he called me a few days later and a few days after that...he PERSONALLY called me. Office staff are always crazy,He is a great doctor. Dont let office staff deter you from seeing this doctor.

September 4th, 2012

Can't speak for everyone else's experiences, but Dr. Trible has always been attentive and considerate as my specialist. I've never had an issue as far as feeling heard during appointments or scheduling follow-ups ... I know occasionally people can have a negative interaction with a physician, but I've never had this problem with Dr. Trible in the five years I've seen him.

August 7th, 2012

Office Staff Are Like Machines

The office staff look at everyone as exactly the same, as if on a production line. Dr. Trible seems to care about his procedures but not about individuals.

June 3rd, 2012

wont return calls or talk to you even after being told he would contact youabout results

January 13th, 2012

In,out,done!

My contact was with his nurse who took all my info and I explained my problems.He talked to me as I was going under anesthesia, and not again, about results.Results came from staff.I asked about a follow up to discuss questions and they said he'd call,no need for appointment.I felt no one was interested.

July 21st, 2011

Dr Trible was rushing when he saw me for the first time. In less than 10 mins. he had me set up for surgery. He ignored tests results from 2 yrs. previous. He wasn't concerned about what I was saying. The day of my surgery he was late and talked to my husband quite quickly. Because he found nothing, he suggested I needed to see a physc.He said if I didn't hear from him in a week to call him.

May 25th, 2011

Could care less once they get your money

Have not had the problem fixed. Won't call you back and if you try to get another appointment forget it. The staff must all be Dr.'s as they make the decision weather you need to be seen or not. Don't waste your time.

November 21st, 2009

Will not return calls/doesnt give results

I was surprised when I got to his office that he only spent five minutes with me (the rest was with the NP). My endoscopy went fine BUT two things: 1. they called me the wrong name the whole time at the hospital and 2. He talked to my husband about my results BUT never spoke to me. He made only one attempt to return my multiple calls with additional questions (even though I had already left TWO messages with the dates and times he could reach me.) He called on my home machinewhen he admitted he knew I was at work. He did seem nice the whole five minutes he was the room but I dont feel like he cared about my condition. It has been over six weeks and I still havent been able to talk to him or make a follow-up appt. I would never go there again.

July 30th, 2009