Dr. Warner Pinchback Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2014
Doctor's Review
I will definitely refer friends to come to Dr.Pinchback, that I already have done. When I, started going to Dr.Pinchback he really worked with me because a previous Surgeon messed me up totally, knee twisted. Dr.Pinchback had a lot to undo and do reconstrutive surgery and a total knee replacement, so He and God done what they had to do. He also checked to make sure that I was ok unlike the previous Doctor.

May 17th, 2013
Former patient
My experience as a past patient with Dr. Pinchback was professional treated me with respect and was right on with his diagnosis. Had great bedside manner. As for the patient who mention about his weight being the problem prehaps it was, as for a lot of patients refuse to hear the truth our weight are our biggest problems. Dr. Pinchback, is doctor who I feel always puts his patients first. I had a back issue in 1996 and he wasn't too quick to do surgery on me. I just had surgery this past year due to and MVA, it was then when my surgery was needed. People it's easy too put down a good doctor when you want to be the doctor yourself. Thanks Dr. Pinchback!!!

August 31st, 2012
Dr. Pinchback my blessing.
I am in agony & went to a Preferred care(not Dr. Pinchback)doctor that was highly recommended & had great reviews online but when I got there he tapped on my back side twice in the wrong area, gave me some exercises and told me he would see me in a month my xrays looked fine.I tried the exercises and had to be taken off of work by my regular doctor. He referred me to Dr. Pinchback and he found that I had sciatic nerve pain and something else showed on the xrays he took. When he showed me where the nerve was and what areas it could affect, I cried because I finally had an answer to my problem. My pain is so severe I know it's more that that but I have confidence he will be able to correctly diagnose me from my MRI. He did prescribe me much needed medications but if you're looking for a narcotic fix this may not be the 1 you need to see. The above knee patient should know, you may have injuries he didn't diagnose but I disliked the reality of having to lose weight during my orthoscopic surgeory. What I learned most of all is everyone's experience may not be the same and glad I didn't cancel my appointments from the previous reviews.

March 30th, 2012
This doctor is awful
I would not recommend taking your dog to this doctor. I went to him for a knee problem and all he wanted to discuss was my weight issue. Did NOTHING for my knee problem. If he has such issues with weight then he needs to go into bariatrics. This doctor is HORRIBLE....DO NOT USE!

January 11th, 2011
Keep Looking for Another Doctor
Don't recommend-Too quick to push for back surgery without exploring other options-Poor patient care after initial visit-Don't believe patient's best interests are the primary concern for this office.

February 5th, 2009
Doctor Doom
This doctor judges his patients by looks alone. He insist that I'm too young to have anything wrong with me. Talks down to me about my condition and tells me that he can't do anything for me but doen't offer me my co-payment back for not even giving me an exam.

December 30th, 2008