Dr. John Warner Ray MD is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ray, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Ray practice?
Dr. John Ray practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Riverdale Radiologists and Riverdale Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ray, Dr. Evan Ray, Dr. Giovanni Ray, Dr. Hank Ray, Dr. Hans Ray, Dr. Ian Ray, Dr. Ivan Ray, Dr. Jack Ray