A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warnie Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warnie Webster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warnie Webster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Webster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Cambridge Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warnie Louise Webster MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warnie L. Webster practice?
- Dr. Warnie Webster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warnie Webster practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Greenfield, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.