Learn more about Dr. Warren Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Alexander, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Alexander practice?
Dr. Warren Alexander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Hematologists, and Las Cruces Oncologists.