Learn more about Dr. Warren Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Alexander, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren LeEric Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Warren Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Alexander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Hematologists, and Las Cruces Oncologists.