A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Alexander, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren LeEric Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Warren Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Alexander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Hematologists, and Las Cruces Oncologists.