A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Balazs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Balazs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Balazs, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Balazs graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Balazs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Dennis Balazs DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Balazs practice?
- Dr. Warren Balazs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Balazs practices Otolaryngology near North Vernon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, IN.
See North Vernon Otolaryngologists.