A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Banta, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Banta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Banta MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Warren Banta practice?
- Dr. Warren Banta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Banta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.