A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Banta, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Banta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Banta MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Warren Banta practice?
- Dr. Warren Banta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Warren Banta practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Hematologists, and Lancaster Oncologists.