Dr. Warren Beaver MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 10th, 2016
Dr Beaver is a warm and caring physician. He gives you as much time as you need. He returns your calls in a timely manner. Over the past 20+ years he has always provided me with excellent health care.

December 11th, 2015
would not recommend
he did not listen to my complaints of thyroid disease even when I brought prior tests from my previous doctor. This doctor I would not have any confidence in as my symptoms were obviously hypothyroid.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Beaver has been our family doctor since 1994 when my husband was having a major heart attack. Cliff and I were always confident in his care. He made sure we understood what meds we needed and what they were for, answered any questions, patiently listened to any symptoms and followed through with necessary tests, etc. Dr. Beaver even came to the funeral home when my husband died. Cliff had 17 more quality years after that heart attack and was able to travel and sing his Barbershop music in all that time. I thank Dr. Beaver with all my heart for his expert, tender care!

October 27th, 2010
The Best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Beaver's since he began his practice in the mid-80's. He is kind, gentle, caring, and thorough. He listens and gives me ample time to ask questions about my healthcare options. I TRUST him with my healthcare. He has become more like a friend to me over the years. I appreciate his demeanor and expertise in handling my concerns and my care.

May 19th, 2009
Most caring physician I have ever been to. Spends all the time you need in order to answer your questions. Genuinely interested in his patients. HAve been a patient of Dr. Beaver for over 10 years.