A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Warren Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Belanger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Belanger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atascadero State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Robert Belanger MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren R. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Warren Belanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Belanger practices Family Medicine near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Family Physicians.