A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Warren Borgquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Borgquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Borgquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgquist graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Borgquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Gregory Borgquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren G. Borgquist practice?
- Dr. Warren Borgquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Borgquist practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.