A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Bourgeois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourgeois
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bourgeois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bourgeois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Greater New Orleans Surgery Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Roger Bourgeois MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren R. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Warren Bourgeois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Bourgeois practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.