A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Bourgeois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bourgeois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Greater New Orleans Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Roger Bourgeois MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren R. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Warren Bourgeois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Bourgeois practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Orthopedic Surgeons.