Dr. Warren Louis Brandes DO is male, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Brandes is Good. Dr. Brandes has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandes has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Warren Brandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren L. Brandes practice?
Dr. Warren Brandes practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Madison Heights Otolaryngologists, Madison Heights Surgeons, and Madison Heights Plastic Surgeons.