A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Brandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Brandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandes has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren Brandes practice?
Dr. Warren Brandes practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists.