Learn more about Dr. Warren Brandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Brandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandes graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandes has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Brandes DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren Brandes practice?
- Dr. Warren Brandes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Warren Brandes practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists and Warren Surgeons.