A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Brandle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Brandle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Brandle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandle graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brandle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren F Brandle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. Brandle practice?
- Dr. Warren Brandle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Warren Brandle practices Family Medicine near Gold River, CA.