A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Brandwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Brandwine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Brandwine, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandwine graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandwine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Ira Brandwine DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Warren I. Brandwine practice?
- Dr. Warren Brandwine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Brandwine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.