inactive

Warren Breidenbach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 13th, 2015
Took about 2 weeks to get an appointment okay. But waited in the exam room for 45 minutes. Was advised to get an MRI. Had the Mri then waited for a call. No call with results! I called 1 week later and was told doctor would call. No call. I called again and was told I needed to make an appointment to discuss results. What? another copay for an appointment to get results? I finally went to medical records and got my own results. It turns out not to be a serious issue.. All that time I waited thinking the worst of course. I have never ever had to pay to get a test result! Unacceptable.

April 23rd, 2015
Terrible bedside manner and listening
Seemed more interested in making money than treating me. "Well without the MRI it's hard to tell what is accurately going on, but I could go in and shave down the bone, although I don't recommend it, but it would make me a lot of money to operate on you, so whatever you want to do". I will get my MRI and I will take it to anoter hand surgeon that cares about the well being of his patients and not the size of his bank account.

June 8th, 2012
Completely wrong diagnosis! Went for left shoulder pain and tingling in left hand. Gave me injections for corpal tunnel on the first visit to (both) hands which caused me 9 months of pain to my hands and wrist only to find out that massage thearpy on my shoulder was all i needed and eventually eliminated the problem.