Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Breisblatt
Dr. Warren Breisblatt, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Breisblatt is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain, Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird BHC. Dr. Breisblatt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Breisblatt has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Warren Breisblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Hursh Naik
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi11
Dr. Amarnauth Singh
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi42
Dr. Pradeep Bhat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi10