A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Breisblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Breisblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Breisblatt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Breisblatt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breisblatt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breisblatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren M. Breisblatt practice?
Dr. Warren Breisblatt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.