A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Bromberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Bromberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bromberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Douglas Bromberg MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Bromberg practice?
- Dr. Warren Bromberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Bromberg practices Urology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Urologists.