A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Bromberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Bromberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bromberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bromberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren D. Bromberg practice?
Dr. Warren Bromberg practices Urology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Urologists.