Dr. Warren Butterfield MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Saint George, UT

January 17th, 2017
We had a great experience, Dr. Butterfield was great.

August 30th, 2016
Out of State Visitor
My family and I were visiting Utah from California in July. I had a really horrific accident after we saw Zion and fell in a parking lot. I dislocated and fractured my hip. It was the worse pain I had ever experienced and I couldn't move my leg. Fortunately, I was 5 minutes away from Dixie Regional Medical Center and was taken there by ambulance. Dr. Warren Butterfield was the trauma surgeon who operated on me! Of course, at first I was apprehensive, being in another State, not familiar with the hospital and medical staff. But Dr. Butterfield was very personable, and explained everything to me before the surgery. After the surgery I was hardly in any pain and felt pretty good for such a big traumatic surgery. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have had Dr. Butterfield as my surgeon. I am still recovering back in California and am hoping that all will go well when it's time for me to apply weight on my leg and hip.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Butterfield appeared after I had broken my hip in a bike accident and assured me that I needed a hip replacement. During the operation my femur was broken, another replacement operation. That was two and a half years ago, I am in pain every day, no thanks to Dr. Butterfield, I must now wait to get Medicare so that I can walk more than one block. No love lost on this one.

March 24th, 2008
Was the on-call surgeon
Dr. Butterfield was the on-call surgeon when I was admitted to the emergency room for a motorcycle related injury. I couldn't have been more impressed by his manner, level of care, and skill in putting things back together. If I have the need for an orthopedic specialist again I will not hesitate to contact Dr. Butterfield.