A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Johnson, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren Johnson practice?
Dr. Warren Johnson practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.