Dr. Warren Johnson MD Patient Reviews

July 1st, 2016
The best family doc in town!

January 2nd, 2016
Complicated Patient
I was referred to Dr. Johnson by a very good friend with just a few problems and Dr Johnson helped me thru many more. His staff has become like family to me. They have watched me cry, gave me shoulders to cry on, and are the best at customer service. I would love to refer someone to that office. ;-)

November 10th, 2015
Overall I am pleased with Dr. Johnson and his staff. We all know how doctors/ wait times are. Dr. Johnson is quite good about showing up on time.

November 9th, 2015
I've been with this Dr for over 5 years now one of the best doctors I've ever been to. And I've been to plenty. I was diagnosed at 28 with major health problems. Dr Johnson is always very patient has great bedside manner and his staff is awesome. I don't know what I would do without Dr Johnson. My whole family goes to him, my mother, my children and myself. My mother has been with him a lot longer than I have. Cynthia his right hand lady is exceptional she's always on the ball always very personable, we love joking around. The entire staff is always Great and very accommodating.

October 16th, 2015
BUSINESS OWNER
This doctor's office is the best in the state of Arizona. I receive the direct care that I'm asking for and the medical strategies given have proven to be successful every time.

August 22nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Johnson for years. He is an excellent doctor. I trust him and value him as a health provider.

July 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor
The best doctor I have ever had.

May 12th, 2015
Best doc 4 me
Outstanding doctor! He is very caring and knows his how to run a great practice.

February 9th, 2015
Best Dr. in the valley. Very accurate and on top of things.

June 1st, 2012
would like to say thank you
I used to live in scottsdale arizona from 2000 to 2006, than i had to return back to montreal quebec, i wish i had a doctor johnson here! all i would like to say is thank you to doctor johnson for saving my life! god bless

February 16th, 2010
Excellent doctor, great office...no wonder they're so busy
I absolutely love Dr. Johnson. He is by far the best PCP I've had in my life, and trust me...I've definitely "shopped around." After just a couple of appointments with him, I promptly switched my son's PCP to be Johnson as well. He's that great. Unfortunately, there's always insurance red tape to get around, so things aren't always taken care of as quickly as I would like (i.e. if there's something wrong, insurance won't cover treatment until blood work is performed, which must be done at an off-site lab), but aside from that, he's always on top of things. He really explains his reasoning and thought processes, he's very caring, seems extremely intelligent, he's easy to talk to and get along with, and overall...he's just incredible. Really. I've never had a bad experiences with any of the nurses or techs in the office, either. My only complaint is the wait time. At other places, I could get to my scheduled appointment and be back to work by the end of my lunch hour. This place is so busy, though, with so many patients, that I've waited up to an hour and a half past my appointment time. It's sometimes as little as fifteen minutes, though I would say an average wait is between 30 and 40 min. If you HAVE the time to wait, I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson as a PCP of choice. I don't think I could ask for anything more in a provider.

November 5th, 2009
I have been a patient with Dr. Johnson for over 10 years. Because of the care, time and super bedside manner, I have remained a patient with him. I have also encouraged my Husband, Father-In-Law and Brother-In-Law to also seek his medical help. In 2001, I was very ill and for at least six months, I had to go back and forth between doctors and tests to find a diagnosis. Dr. Johnson was always available, helped me to find the appropriate specialists and followed up with me on how I was doing even on a Sunday when he should have been spending time with his family. He went that extra mile and he is always, always there when ever I need him or my husband. He is a wonder, individual and a fabulous Doctor. I plan to grow old with him and hope he never leaves the state/area, I would be hard pressed to find another doctor like him and who I can feel as comfortable as I do with Dr. Johnson.