Family Physicians, General Practitioner

11209 N Tatum Blvd
Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85028
602-494-5155
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  would like to say thank you  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I used to live in scottsdale arizona from 2000 to 2006, than i had to return back to montreal quebec, i wish i had a doctor johnson here! all i would like to say is thank you to doctor johnson for saving my life! god bless

|  Excellent doctor, great office...no wonder they're so busy  |  show details
by A. H. on Feb 16th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Johnson. He is by far the best PCP I've had in my life, and trust me...I've definitely "shopped around." After just a couple of appointments with him, I promptly switched my son's PCP to be Johnson as well. He's that great. Unfortunately, there's always insurance red tape to get around, so things aren't always taken care of as quickly as I would like (i.e. if there's something wrong, insurance won't cover treatment until blood work is performed, which must be done at an off-site lab), but aside from that, he's always on top of things. He really explains his reasoning and thought processes, he's very caring, seems extremely intelligent, he's easy to talk to and get along with, and overall...he's just incredible. Really. I've never had a bad experiences with any of the nurses or techs in the office, either. My only complaint is the wait time. At other places, I could get to my scheduled appointment and be back to work by the end of my lunch hour. This place is so busy, though, with so many patients, that I've waited up to an hour and a half past my appointment time. It's sometimes as little as fifteen minutes, though I would say an average wait is between 30 and 40 min. If you HAVE the time to wait, I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson as a PCP of choice. I don't think I could ask for anything more in a provider.

|  show details
by Julia Padilla-Knieirm on Nov 5th, 2009

I have been a patient with Dr. Johnson for over 10 years. Because of the care, time and super bedside manner, I have remained a patient with him. I have also encouraged my Husband, Father-In-Law and Brother-In-Law to also seek his medical help. In 2001, I was very ill and for at least six months, I had to go back and forth between doctors and tests to find a diagnosis. Dr. Johnson was always available, helped me to find the appropriate specialists and followed up with me on how I was doing even on a Sunday when he should have been spending time with his family. He went that extra mile and he is always, always there when ever I need him or my husband. He is a wonder, individual and a fabulous Doctor. I plan to grow old with him and hope he never leaves the state/area, I would be hard pressed to find another doctor like him and who I can feel as comfortable as I do with Dr. Johnson.

|  Best doctor I have ever seen, he really cares and understands people.  |  show details
by Lana Arutyunova on May 19th, 2009

Switch your PCP and try DR Johnson , Paradise Valley Family Care 602-494-5155

|  Very informative  |  show details
by mnielsen on Jan 31st, 2007 on kudzu.com

He takes the time to see each patient and listen to their concerns. He will also provide you with all the information you might need about anything you have questions on. He is very friendly and genuinely nice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com