A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans