Dr. Warren Chin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

January 7th, 2014
Unthinkable
I would never...in my life...EVER recommend this doctor to another human being...even my worse enemy. If I could give zero stars I would...in a heartbeat. Dr. Chin's bedside mannor is deplorable. He doesn't care about helping someone out. He doesn't care about making someone comfortable...he doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself and his paycheck. I have every intention of following a complaint with the medical board against him because he should NOT have the responsibility of caring for patients. Please don't go to him....please...trust me...it will be the worse mistake of your life.

October 1st, 2013
What a joke
I have worked with physicians for the past 13 years in an emergency room and have never been treated as horribly as I have been by Dr Warren Chin. He's a self centered person that doesn't care about helping people. He is a pain management dr in a nice clean office with nowhere near as much stress as an emergency room yet still feels the need to be a jerk. His bedside manner is nonexistent and hes more concerned with scoring himself a date with the cute interpreter than he is with his patients. If you have a choice....pick another dr.

August 27th, 2013
should not be practicing medicine
i have never in my life been more horrified or treated with such disrespect by any doctor than I am by Warren Chin. if you want any help with what you have going on, if you want compassion in any manner what so ever, if you want a doctor who will listen to you, if you want a doctor who knows how to treat people like human beings than you do NOT want this physician.

November 14th, 2012
Worse doctor ever
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. he has the worse bedside mannor...he literally told me he didnt care when i was almost crying from the pain i was suffering. he has 0 bedside mannor and never looks at me when i talk...constantly interrupts me...he is a horrible humanbeing and an even worse doctor...do not see this doctor.

September 28th, 2012
How do you get 7 yrs of your life back from him???
I had severe chronic pain from a work injury. He explained nothing. He had NO bedside maner, he would just dictate into his little hand held device info like a robot about a lab mouse. He switched me up and up from one medicine to another, stronger and stronger-each having a new side effects that needed a new medicine. I was 27 and taking 10 medications a day. My injuries were not that severe--it was the medications and absolute inaptitude of this doctor, that I layed home in agonizing pain for 7 yrs. Pain meds make your pain feel worse. He called me a drug addict when I told him I needed help or new alternatives to the drugs. He told me to quit cold turkey the mass of meds I was taking--or if not--here--try a new stronger med. He switched me directly from Norco to MORPHINE then to METHADONE!!! I layed in bed for two years--from an injured shoulder, wrists and neck--not exactly fatal--but I hoped for anything that the unending pain could stop. It finally did when i changed doctors and the new one told me the facts and how terrible Dr Chin is...My original work injury started this rolling. I would have recovered eventually. DR CHIN kept me prisoner in my own body for nearly a decade. I cannot tell you what I have lost physically, mentally, finacially, and trust wise.He is the absolute worst, most unqualified doctor in existence-and he treats you like you are a moron and will flat out call you an addict for the meds he has FORCED you to take.My advice, seek ANY other doctor or just accept your pain. The pain he will put you through is far worse than the agony of your physical pains...

August 30th, 2012
Uncaring and heartless
I have never had a more uncaring unhelpful doctor in my life. he has told me to my face that he doesnt care. he doesnt look at me when i try to tell him whats going on with my body. he doesnt make any effort what so ever to help me with the severe pain that i suffer through every single day. He makes no effort what so ever to find out whats wrong. he argues with me each time i try to get help for my issues and help for the pain i suffer through. he is a disgrace to his profession and should NOT be allowed to practice medicine.

May 29th, 2011
DO NOT MAKE TO SEE DR. CHIN-YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY!
I was appalled with Dr. Chin as a medical doctor. He was rude, argumentative and not helpful. He dictated and charted for almost my entire appointment and then told me to take morphine. He is definitely in the wrong field. He should not be working with patients. He's an affront to the medical community.